eWorkOrders is a web based CMMS that harnesses the power and convenience of the Internet to allow individuals from different organizations – municipalities, real estate owners, property managers, building engineers, tenants, service providers, IT support and vendors – to work together in real-time while requesting and delivering services. eWorkOrders makes it easier to manage your available labor and material resources so you can provide better service to your customers.
A web based CMMS will help you by:
eWorkOrders will create benefits for you immediately by:
- Providing an easy to use service request process for your customers.
- Organizing all your service requests and all other assignments for your employees.
- Scheduling preventative maintenance or recurring tasks.
- Tracking assets such as vehicles, equipment, buildings, computers, infrastructure.
- Tracking labor and materials. It can even manage your stock room.
- Providing standardized reports and queries which allow you to track many metrics including:
- Open service requests.
- Open work assignments.
- Employee timesheets.
- Asset listings.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Much, much, more...
- Increasing Customer Satisfaction
- Reducing Operating Expenses
- Increasing Revenues
- Increasing Operations Visibility and Control